life drawing portfolio submission





life drawing was one of the more interesting classes as creativity was encouraged throughout the group, and there were fair praise and crit to peoples work. most of the still it was slightly hard at the start as I wanted I still to the right proportion but came out wrong on the out end, but as the weeks went on the who nitpicking on the proportion went and I got more confident with the weeks going with the flow of the session seeing what happens and trying it. also, a4 sketchbooks are a lifesaver as I hated lugging a3 pages around with me. to conclude these life drawing session have been fun and interesting.


Final Prez by Gravevelgra on Scribd



disclaimer: all of the drawings here are from the lessons that I have attended if there are any missing that maybe due to absence during certain lessons across the year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minor project- OGR

minor project-reflective statement