character desgin- week 9





for the start of this session, we were asked to make logos for our first task specifically for an organization logo. I got Viking as my keyword for the logo and from top to bottom we see the development process for the logo which I had fun producing.


another task was tasking a live-action movie poster then remaking it in your own way. for mine, I choose the live-action "Jojo part 4 diamond is unbreakable", the poster it's self was hard to produce as it was done in a minimalistic style but was fun to create and try to convey the message of the movie.


to my surprise,I misheard that we also had to do a turn-around of character for our 10-week project which lead to a rushed production on my part so I was a bit panicked when I tried to finish it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minor project- OGR

minor project-reflective statement