major project - submission 03/06/2021



              





Lighting & Render Samples by Gravevelgra on Scribd





Major Project Making of 2.0 by Gravevelgra on Scribd







The Magician’s Nephew


My project is an environmental animation inspired by "The Magician's Nephew" showing, the architecture of the Victorian/Edwardian styles and overlapping both these.

The concept was to produce a 1-2 minute animation with the set being inspired by this Narnian book. I was aiming to produce an interior to represent the sense/feel of the book.

My goal for the project was to depict the era of the book but also adding my personal interpretation of the concept of the book for the set.

One of my set goals was to texture the set in a watercolor style similar to the way the initial book's illustrator had. This I felt came across. Another goal for the project was to have it running for a minimum of 1-2 minutes and, with smooth transitions.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minor project- OGR

minor project-reflective statement