warframe was a game developed by the company "Digital Extremes". the game originally started as " dark sector" a dark sci-fi game created around 2005, but during the development of the game that budget ran out. so a directional change in the change of the art and game had to happen. so after many adjustments, warframe was introduced in 2013 also with concept and art style that I whole hearty love/ in a form of a sci-fi fantasy with animation quests and trailers for models known as "prime warframes" the prime trailer while short, present a new slicker model to the game known as "prime-warframe" even though theses frames don't have that much significance in the overall game. these animated trailers reveal more to this universe then what originally knew before and add some depth to existing characters "warframe's attempt at a horror quest" the story quests that warframe offer are stunning the animation flow i...
OGR 01/03/2019
ReplyDeleteHey Coyle, so I can see here a real effort to plug your specific interest in the animation into a theoretical framework - but I can also detect the effort you're experiencing to make something meaningful happen as a result - so you're bringing these two worlds together but I'm struggling to understand the 'point' of doing so. An example of what I mean (and I don't know the animation, so forgive me) - let's say that the story arc of your animation results in one of the characters undergoing some kind of transformation or change - regarding that transformation, what does it mean - does it contain some kind of value judgement or societal view, and if so, how can you discuss that meaningfully? At the moment, I don't know what your argument is 'for' - or the point it's seeking to prove? An example from something completely different - imagine you were writing about the representation of Disney Princesses - and wondering why it is that they are drawn in similar ways - blonde hair, big eyes, tiny waists etc - a student could look at those elements, and they'd quickly see how 'blonde hair' represents a value judgment agreed upon by culture as 'superior' (but why?) - it's the 'but why?' that is missing from your structure. You're looking for a problem to discuss - an issue that is presented by your choice - an issue that opens your debate more widely and starts to be 'about' society or politics or gender relations or race relations or...
I think you need to look at your animation and figure out what it is 'messaging' in terms of what we're supposed to think about these characters and their relationships - and somewhere in that 'message' you'll find the 'point' of your argument.